четверг, 24 января 2008 г.

My favorite national cuisine

My favorite national cuisine and the recepe of my favorite dish

My favorite cuisine is Russian. Russian cuisine is famous for it’s rich and varied character from the large multicultural expanse of Russia. Its foundations were laid by the peasant food adaptive, as usually, to harsh climate, with a combination of fish, bread, mushrooms, berries, and honey. Crops of rye, wheat, barley, and millet provided the ingredients for a lot of breads, pancakes, kvass, beer, and vodka. Flavorful soups and stews based on seasonal or storable produce, fish, and meat.

Most important reason for why I prefer Russian cuisine is that my stomach is used to my native cuisine. Russian cuisine is one of the most popular and widely spread in the world. French cuisine is festive and elegant, Chinese cuisine is exotic, Russian cuisine is healthy and delicious. Russian dishes are easy to cook and they do not demand much skill and special ingredients, they do not need exotic equipment and tool and everybody who knows how to hold a cooking knife and how to peel potatoes can cook delicious Russian dishes.

Most every restaurants and cafes in Perm serve it.

My favorite dish is blini. The recipe of my favorite dish: Take one liter of kefir, 2 medium spoons of sugar, one medium spoon of salt, a half of the small spoon of baking powder, half-liter of water, 3 standard glasses of flour, some butter or cooking oil. Then mix it with blender. Hit the frying-pan, add frying oil. Then fry until it became solid.

Комментариев нет: